Gyorgy Sajo

"cc" > wrote in message >...
> "Tee King" > wrote in message
>
> > I thought perhaps it was a style of teapot, with the removable, flip
> > top lid and filter. On googling it to respond here, I did find one
> > retail site that says the teapots are made at the Beehouse studios in
> > Japan, so it may be a brand as well as a style.

> I have seen that style of pots (and containers) in different brands. I was
> just wondering if "bee house" meant a pot with that sort of filter.
>
> >In any case, it's a
> > well-designed teapot that appears to be quite durable, and its ease of
> > use makes it my favorite when making my morning pot of assam.

> Yeah, it looks cool.
>
> Kuri

Bee House makes other beautiful teapots, too. Like this larger, a bit
more European style tea pot:

http://www.tributetea.com/teapot_jumbo.asp

....or this fine kyusu:

http://www.tributetea.com/teapot_herb.asp

Besides, they also make some nice tea cups, and many kind of kitchen
containers for sugar, tea, pasta, cream and the likes.

I have two white Bee House pots like the one Tee has, and I am very
happy with them: they are both nice and handy. I use them for green
tea. I infuse the tea in the larger one (6 dl), and pour the ready
infusion to the smaller one (4 dl). (The small difference in the sizes
has only one practical importance for me: this way I can tell the
difference between the infusing and the serving pot without lifting
the lid... :-))

Gyorgy