Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Are full-fat dairy foods better for you after all?

On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 5:07:28 PM UTC-4, Sky wrote:

> It's good to know other folks like to drink lots of milk and (heavy)
> cream, too! I drink a LOT of milk :-> Price for 2%-milk when
> recently purchased was ~$1.07/gal at Ruler Food (Kroger affiliate akin
> to Aldi)! Can't beat that price, and I've even seen it a bit lower than
> that price! I can easily drink 2-plus gallons of milk a week!

I'm not price sensitive. I think I paid $2.19 last Thursday, which
seemed like a good price. I know if I run out and buy it at the
convenience store, it's more like $3.99 or maybe $4.99 (it happens
so rarely, I can't quite recall which it was).

You made out like a bandit.

Cindy Hamilton