Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default Almond Ice Pops

In article >, Dave Smith
> wrote:

> He said to leave
> it, keep it clean and keep an eye on it and it should come out in a few
> days. Then he said this was the first tick bite he had seen this year
> and added a comment about not expecting them when there is 6 inches of
> snow on the ground.

Ah! My worst phobia. Tick questing season must start earlier than I
thought. Don't give blood for a while. You are radioactive to a blood
bank if they know you were fed upon, or at least that was the case in
the seventies. Keep an eye on yourself. Shudder.

[ObFood] I fed my wife tube biscuits with sausage gravy and asparagus
tonight. She swore she liked it. Smart girl!

leo