Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default Bernie Sanders is cleaning up in Washington state caucuses!

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 6:43:57 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 17:25:28 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 5:12:15 PM UTC-6, Julie Bove wrote:
> >> No. I mean that the Sanders supporters I know are very intelligent.

> >Thank you! :-)

> You already knew that. You're extremely intelligent and a Registered
> Nurse to boot!
>
> --
> Bruce

I know. For years people have remembered that I was a very smart kid. So I got used to thinking that too, and it appears I am too! I perform well on standardized testing, even nursing school! So compliments on my intelligence really don't make me feel anything, because I know it's true!

John Kuthe...