Posted to rec.food.cooking
anomaly anomaly is offline

Default Bernie Sanders is cleaning up in Washington state caucuses!

On 3/27/2016 9:01 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> Mainstream Media is shilling like crazy for the interests of our Owners!!

For Billary?

Well no ****ing DUH!

They hid the Dem debates and genuflect to the serial liar.

You IDIOT!

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...nk-for-clinton

http://dailysurge.com/2015/08/eviden...k-for-hillary/

One of Hillary Clinton’s private emails that was released Friday reveals
that, as Secretary of State, an NBC source leaked possible questions to
Clinton’s staff ahead of an appearance on Meet the Press.

“You probably already know this, but I just heard from a friend who is
wired at Meet the Press that David Gregory will ask you about David
Maziar, the Newsweek journalist arrested in Iran,” Clinton staffer Lissa
Muscatine wrote in aJuly 2009 email, with the subject line “heads up.”

Heads up -> pic.twitter.com/AOiJw6c5Sz

— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) July 31, 2015

Gregory asked Clinton several questions about Iran and about two
journalists being held by North Korea, but never asked about her about
Maziar Bahari, a journalist who covered Iran for more than a decade for
Newsweek until Iranian intelligence officers accused him of being a CIA
spy and arrested him, during that edition of Meet the Press.

That might because Clinton brought up Iran’s treatment of the press on
her own.

“But clearly, we would hope better for the Iranian people. We would hope
that there is more openness, that peaceful demonstrations are respected,
that press freedom is respected,” she said.

The mainstream media is notorious when it comes to hitting Republicans
with tough questions, but Democrats, as we can now see, are given the
questions in advance of the test.

Who would ever think that the media was in the tank for Hillary?