Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default Bernie Sanders is cleaning up in Washington state caucuses!

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 8:43:36 AM UTC-6, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Bruce" > wrote in message
> > On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 20:07:32 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > > wrote:

> >>Youngsters? I'm 56 and I wouldn't consider myself to be a youngster. And
> >>most of my friends are older than me. So...

> > I bet that not so young people with above average intelligence also
> > tend to vote for Sanders.

> According to what I have seen, this is true.

Because what you've seen is YUGE amounts of Mainstream Media PROPAGANGA!! Mainstream Media is shilling like crazy for the interests of our Owners!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_62s9RW9E

John Kuthe...