Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default What kind of a trashy cook would use this "recipe"??

Gary wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> cshenk wrote:
> >
> > MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote in rec.food.cooking:
> >
> > > http://www.ro-tel.com/recipes-King-R...cken-3541.html
> > >
> > > Dog vomit.
> > >
> > > --Bryan

> > Actually the bad thing is it takes a person 20 minutes to prep that?
> > What, 5 minutes to open each can or something? Being generous to the
> > kitchen challenged, it's a 10 minute prep there.

> And why is that a bad thing? If it tastes good, why not?
> Not all good meals come from scratch.
> They even sell some pretty decent frozen meals now.
> Heat and serve.

Actually I dont have a problem with the recipe (Bryan does, not me).
Sure with more time, I can do something else but there's not anything
terribly wrong with this one other than over the salt allowances I need
to keep Don's BP in control.

I view the recipe as a 'grow with it' and swap bits about. I saw online
many added spices of their own desire to it and were pretty happy.

Bryan who has never to my knowledge freehand posted a true recipe to
the group, likes to stir stuff up and diss the cookery of others pretty
often. He's into links..
Carol