PENMART01

Default Aaout this honey comb

"Moosemeat" > writes:

>I have been given this honey comb just out of the beehive and loaded with
>honey. Question is how do I get the honey out of the wax thingees

The beeswax is edible, but...

With a strainer transfer the honey to another jar, couldn't be simpler. Any
that sticks to the wax comb can be easily removed by placing the comb back into
its jar with a small bit of water, cover and swish to dissolve honey and use
sweetened water to sweeten tea, coffee, for baking, mixed with schnapps...

Save the beeswax to stiffen your bowstring, good for lots of other things too.

http://www.texasdrone.com/Beeswax-Uses.htm

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon