Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Costco finds

On 2016-02-28, Nancy Young > wrote:

> I'm not what you'd call a fan of pancakes. I can take them or leave
> them, mostly leave. Never mind buy a mix. But these Kodiak Cakes
> grabbed my attention, whole wheat power cakes.

I don't eat pancakes often, but I do enjoy a good buttermilk pancake
made with Southern flour (Martha White, White Lily). I jes recently
noticed our local sprmkt now carries White Lily flour (w00t!). I hope to
compare White Lily to the organic pastry flour I get from my health
food store. Gotta buy some real maple surple, first.

nb