Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_8_] Nancy Young[_8_] is offline

Default Costco finds

It's funny, the stuff you find at Costco. Some of it I wish
I'd never found.

Recently that means Triple Dipped Malted Milk balls. Ron knows
I'm a sucker for the Whoppers or the robin eggs Easter candy,
so he snagged me a sample. Damn those samples. I doubt they will
be a permanent product but I will be grabbing another bag or two
while they're around. Fie on you, Costco buyers!

I'm not what you'd call a fan of pancakes. I can take them or leave
them, mostly leave. Never mind buy a mix. But these Kodiak Cakes
grabbed my attention, whole wheat power cakes. That doesn't sound
at all appealing as I type this. But DAYum are they good. I mean,
don't run out and get a box on my say so, but they have such a nice
flavor and texture, also they call them flapjacks, I love having
those once in a while.

nancy