Ted Rosenberg

cc'd by email

Sorry, but most of us here CHAFE for participating in market studies -
I charge between $US 50 for a short survey, and $US 150 for a 2 hour
focus group.

We usually do NOT charger for things which are beneficial to us, but
commercial marketing studies!, even for a student!

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"