Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
Bolt Lits AG Bolt Lits AG is offline

Default Double malted beer?

On 1/20/2016 12:21 AM, Iusfetstrazasola wrote:

> I am from Italy and I beg your pardon for my poor English which is not
> my mothertongue and perhaps not good enough to let me explain my
> question so, please be patient for this.
>
> A (almost ex) friend of mine self defined wise and skillful in beer, who
> is running a pub, is always boring and annoying almost everybody (me
> included) with long and complicate explanation concerning "why" does not
> exist a duble malted beer, And I cannot start a session beer without
> listening the Brettanomyces history
> (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brettanomyces).
> My questions a
> 1) is really true that does not exist a "double malted beer"?
> 2) is this Brettanomyces such important to get bored everybody is gettin
> in his bub for a simple session beer?
> Thanks to everybody in adavance.

This newsgroup is dead, and your English isn't quite sufficient to make
sense.

You could try asking in your native language, but maybe you should
learn something about beer first. The questions above suggest you
don't know a lot.

Join a beer forum on the web instead. There is much more going on there
than in this dead newsgroup. Usenet has active newsgroups, but this is
not one of them.