Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
Iusfetstrazasola Iusfetstrazasola is offline

Default Double malted beer?

I am from Italy and I beg your pardon for my poor English which is not
my mothertongue and perhaps not good enough to let me explain my
question so, please be patient for this.

A (almost ex) friend of mine self defined wise and skillful in beer,
who is running a pub, is always boring and annoying almost everybody
(me included) with long and complicate explanation concerning "why"
does not exist a duble malted beer, And I cannot start a session beer
without listening the Brettanomyces history
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brettanomyces).
My questions a
1) is really true that does not exist a "double malted beer"?
2) is this Brettanomyces such important to get bored everybody is
gettin in his bub for a simple session beer?
Thanks to everybody in adavance.