Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default 5th Most Popular Girl's Name - Mia

On 12/19/2015 12:08 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 07:12:24 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> I like your daughters name. I have no idea how my mom settled on the
>> name Jill.

> Is your bother's name John or Jack?
>
> -sw

Not even! (I still had to endure many of those jokes.) When I was 12 I
went to school with a pair of fraternal twins named Jack & Jill. I
can't imagine what that must have been like. Parents sometimes think
they're being cute when all they're really doing is setting up their
kids to be the butt of a joke.

I recently read a book where the main character was named Mae-June, her
middle name was July. I gather people actually do things like that to
their children.

Jill