Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_25_] Sqwertz[_25_] is offline

Default 5th Most Popular Girl's Name - Mia

On 12/19/2015 10:08 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Is your bother's name John or Jack?
>
> -sw

ost

Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:18:00 -0600
MicroPlanet-Gravity/3.0.4

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

And before that the subhuman virus stalked poor Omelet right of the net!

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

> The facebook group is much more pleasant.

Only because you cower there in mortal fear of being booted by the admins.

You're _done_ here virus, I mean really done.