Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Dusty[_3_] Dusty[_3_] is offline

Default Anybody still reading here?

On 13-Dec-15 17:55, Donald wrote:
> There are some moderated Sourdough groups in Yahoo Groups.
>
> I haven't joined any yet but you can tell once you've joined a group
> if it's moderated or not. If you see frequent spam or mostly spam,
> unjoin (leave) the group and try another one.
>
> Here's a search for sourdough related Yahoo Groups:

> I do miss the time when Usenet text groups were useful, and especially
> this group. I've learned a lot on my own since then.
>
> This web site is maintained by one of the old-timers from back when
> this was a great sourdough discussion site.
>
> http://samartha.net/SD/
>
> It has some useful information on the subject.

Please accept a most gracious thank you for posting that link, Donald.
I'd forgotten that name completely. Thank you ever so much for
resurrecting it in my mind.
Samartha was indeed one of the old crew...and a good friend to boot.

Dusty
--
"Time flys like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana!" - Groucho
Marx-(1890-1977)