Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Donald[_4_] Donald[_4_] is offline

Default Anybody still reading here?

There are some moderated Sourdough groups in Yahoo Groups.

I haven't joined any yet but you can tell once you've joined a group
if it's moderated or not. If you see frequent spam or mostly spam,
unjoin (leave) the group and try another one.

Here's a search for sourdough related Yahoo Groups:

I do miss the time when Usenet text groups were useful, and especially
this group. I've learned a lot on my own since then.

This web site is maintained by one of the old-timers from back when
this was a great sourdough discussion site.

http://samartha.net/SD/

It has some useful information on the subject.

Donald