Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Dusty[_3_] Dusty[_3_] is offline

Default Anybody still reading here?

On 13-Dec-15 14:23, Shadow wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 20:54:20 -0500, Boron Elgar
> > wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 17:16:53 -0800, Dusty >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> G'day all. I was just browsing and noticed that all the dates were
>>> pretty old. I was hoping that some of the old-timers were still here.
>>> And, if no longer in this venue, I was hoping that one of them could
>>> point me to where we're meeting these days.
>>>
>>> Best regards all,
>>> Dusty

>> Nope. All gone.

> I'm gone too.
>
> []'s
>
> PS still using my starter from 2002. Or thereabouts. Eggs and
> bacon on sourdough toast is a treat I indulge in once a week....

Sounds wonderful! We do that as well, almost each week on Saturday.
Although these last few days we've been going out to breakfast. I
especially like that on a version of croissant dough that I make with
sourdough. Instead of cutting and rolling them in those little pointy
crescents, I make 'em roundish about the size of an egg & bacon (or ham)
splat. Smear a little jam in there and they're wonderful.

Dusty
--
"Time flys like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana!" - Groucho
Marx-(1890-1977)