Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Dusty[_3_] Dusty[_3_] is offline

Default Anybody still reading here?

On 12-Dec-15 11:54, graham wrote:
> On 11/12/2015 6:16 PM, Dusty wrote:
>> G'day all. I was just browsing and noticed that all the dates were
>> pretty old. I was hoping that some of the old-timers were still here.
>> And, if no longer in this venue, I was hoping that one of them could
>> point me to where we're meeting these days.
>>
>> Best regards all,
>> Dusty

> It has been a long time! To refresh my memory, were you once stationed
> at one of the Suffolk USAF bases?
> Graham

Dang! Indeed! Now that's a memory... !
I spent some quality time in the UK at RAF Lakenheath. A most enjoyable
country and post.
I do remember you from "the old days"... ! Still abusing those poor
little wild-yeast critters? Made any neat, new, interesting recipes?
If most of those that used to be here are indeed on FB, the favor of a
pointer to the appropriate group over there would be MOST appreciated.

Take care and be well,
Dusty
--
"Time flys like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana!" - Groucho
Marx-(1890-1977)