Posted to alt.food.barbecue
PitMeister PitMeister is offline

Default I have, on at least three prior occasions......................

On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 9:11:54 PM UTC-5, el pie de Onate wrote:
> I have, on at least three prior occasions, written posts that delve into
> the "alleged" lurid past of one of our former presidents, George Herbert
> Walker Bush (GHWB), the current but ailing patriarch of the Bush Family
> Dynasty - I refer to them as the Bush Family Crime Syndicate, certainly
> not in terms of endearment - but rather more like the Mafia Godfather
> who prepares his sons to take over the family business upon his death.
> This particular post references an article by Stew Webb, a contributor
> of Veterans Today.
>
> In his life-time, George H. W. Bush (GHWB) has controlled every
> clandestine (hidden from view) and secret organization/operation within
> the arsenal of the United States government as either 1) Director of the
> CIA, 2) Vice President to Ronald Reagan (who was an unwitting puppet to
> the Bush controlled cabal - GHWB secretly gave Reagan poisons that
> hastened his fall into Alzheimer's Disease and evidence suggests he
> helped plan Reagan' attempted assassination by John Hinckley, whose
> family were close friends of the Bush family - a coincidence?) and 3)
> ultimately as President of the United States before Bill Clinton took
> office.

Government is an entity that needs to set up a tax base; aka extortion racket. they control (now) gambling, alcohol, drugs(a very big money maker for judges, lawyers, health care workers, The Filth, Screws etc.) And that's just the start. And it comes out of our pockets.