Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food
Barbara J Llorente[_2_] Barbara J Llorente[_2_] is offline

Default Wow.... someone is off their meds

On 11/25/2015 12:00 AM, sf wrote:

> What on earth are you two nattering about now? This is the perfect
> example of why groups should be moderated.
>
> --
> Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.

"My mental health professional has directed me to apologize to this
group at large and to Marty and Steven in specific for acting out
here. A change in my medications is being made to address a disorder I
have been experiencing this summer. I will be monitored, but I am no
longer allowed to engage in certain activities I previously have
enjoyed as they exacerbate my condition. I apologize for being
disruptive, in a better state of mind this was generally not an issue
for me."

Casa Boner, Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:37:53 -0600
--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.