Old 24-11-2015, 04:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.barbecue,ba.food
Hidalgo Hidalgo is offline

Default Some things that are on the out here

Julie Bove wrote:

"Hidalgo" wrote in message
1. Stalking women and posting their personal data.

2. Bullying Julie Bove endlessly.

3. Posting lengthy and repetitive political screeds.

I wish the second one was on the out.

Roger that!

And I am also getting sick of
people telling me to do something like they think I am stupid or
something.

Mmm hmmm.

Like to cut up a damn apple. When I say that want apple
slices in individual packets, how is cutting up an apple going to help?
Would be like telling someone on Halloween to go buy bulk unwrapped
candy and dump a handful into each kid's bag. Candy isn't just candy
and apples aren't just apples.

Ayup.