Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.barbecue,ba.food

Default Some things that are on the out here

"Hidalgo" > wrote in message
> 1. Stalking women and posting their personal data.
>
> 2. Bullying Julie Bove endlessly.
>
> 3. Posting lengthy and repetitive political screeds.

I wish the second one was on the out. And I am also getting sick of people
telling me to do something like they think I am stupid or something. Like
to cut up a damn apple. When I say that want apple slices in individual
packets, how is cutting up an apple going to help? Would be like telling
someone on Halloween to go buy bulk unwrapped candy and dump a handful into
each kid's bag. Candy isn't just candy and apples aren't just apples.