Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default I drank black coffee

Many of you here know I don't like coffee very much. I do drink an
occasional cup but add cream, sugar, and any other available chemicals
to make it palatable to me.

Last week we watched an episode of Uncommon Grounds, the show with Todd
Carmichael and his sourcing of coffee. (Travel Channel if you are
interested) He was in Panama and there is a processor of the beans that
sells some really high end stuff. He sold some coffee to a Japanese
buyer for $600 a pound. It was supposed to be really great.

After watching, I had to check to see if he is selling anything from the
particular estate and they have a couple. One is processed by 90 plus.
Although I don't drink it, my wife enjoys good coffee and I ordered a
half pound for her. Had to try it and wow, it really is good. It is
the only coffee I've ever been able to drink and enjoy on its own, no
additives.

Not cheap, but worth a try.
http://www.lacolombe.com/collections...ci-ninety-plus