Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue
el pie de Onate el pie de Onate is offline

Default "Really Thin"?

On 11/13/2015 10:09 PM, sf wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 16:32:02 -0700, Janet B >
> wrote:
>
>> Really thin is the new thing with pre-sliced cheeses. Personally, I
>> hate (really hate) the extra thick sliced cheese. These variations in
>> thickness is meant to appeal to various buyers. Anyway, cheese on a
>> burger is nasty.

> I was thinking I'd probably like the extra thin slices because I can scrape away some candida from my pus-filled **** as filler.

I have, on at least three prior occasions, written posts that delve into
the “alleged” lurid past of one of our former presidents, George Herbert
Walker Bush (GHWB), the current but ailing patriarch of the Bush Family
Dynasty – I refer to them as the Bush Family Crime Syndicate, certainly
not in terms of endearment – but rather more like the Mafia Godfather
who prepares his sons to take over the family business upon his death.
This particular post references an article by Stew Webb, a contributor
of Veterans Today.

In his life-time, George H. W. Bush (GHWB) has controlled every
clandestine (hidden from view) and secret organization/operation within
the arsenal of the United States government as either 1) Director of the
CIA, 2) Vice President to Ronald Reagan (who was an unwitting puppet to
the Bush controlled cabal – GHWB secretly gave Reagan poisons that
hastened his fall into Alzheimer’s Disease and evidence suggests he
helped plan Reagan’ attempted assassination by John Hinckley, whose
family were close friends of the Bush family – a coincidence?) and 3)
ultimately as President of the United States before Bill Clinton took
office.