Hank Mishkoff

Default Nyack (NY) restaurant

I know that this is a long shot, but...

I was hoping that someone could give me a recommendation
for a restaurant in Nyack, NY. It's for a Saturday lunch for
about half a dozen people. The primary purpose is a reunion
between my Dad and a cousin he hasn't seen for about 70
years (not an exaggeration, BTW), so I'm looking for
someplace that's relatively quiet so that we won't have to
shout to converse. I was thinking of a place that might be
slightly upscale so that there won't be a lot of kids
running around, but certainly not so upscale as to require a
jacket and tie. It would have to be "American" food, nothing
too exotic, as some of the elderly people may not have
adventurous appetites.

A plus would be the availability of a power outlet near the
table so I can plug in my laptop (I'm the family historian,
and I'll be taking notes), but I'm guessing that most of you
haven't noticed whether or not the restaurants you frequent
have convenient outlets. (Once I get some suggestions, I
plan to call the restaurants and ask if that kind of
arrangement is possible.)

Any suggestions?

I've seen some nice things written about the Hudson House,
anybody been there?