Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Do you Recognize this wine as "Rothschilds Chateau Lafitte Bordeaux" ? - Capture.JPG (0/1)

On 11/13/15 2:13 PM, Time2Live wrote:
> Someone told us this wine we were brought (when what we had ordered
> was unavailable) at Angeline Restaurant in Antiqua Guatamala was
> "Rothschild's Chateau Lafitte Bordeaux" , but I cant find this label
> in google anywhere. Can anyone give me any information on what this
> wine really is? Thanks so much!

Since my server strips attached jpgs, I can't see the image (better to
put it up on a site like picpaste or imgur and then post a link to the
URL) but I'll hazard a guess that it's not Chateau Lafite Rothschild but
perhaps one of their other labels or a related name (Smith Haut Lafitte)

Mark Lipton