Posted to rec.food.cooking
Michel Boucher[_3_] Michel Boucher[_3_] is offline

Default Query for Recipe: Pork-filled crepes from the Time-Life The Good Cook series

Moe DeLoughan > wrote in
:

> On 11/5/2015 7:14 PM, Michel Boucher wrote:
>> My wife seems to not have the book anymore. If someone has
>> it, she would be grateful to get a copy.
>>

> Michel, can you tell me which volume in the series the recipe
> was found in? I looked in the Pork book and found ham crepes,
> but no pork crepes.

My wife says that is probably it, ham, shallots, vermouth (?).

She is not entrirely sure but she believes that is the right
recipe.

Thanks for taking the time :-)

--

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice,
you have chosen the side of the oppressor " --

---