Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default MSN: "42 Best Breakfast Foods for Weight Loss"

On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 2:38:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/weig...ignout#image=1
>

> I have to say, quite a few of these I'd never want to eat for breakfast, such
> as anything with hot peppers - and how many people eat oatmeal without sugar
> of some kind?

Not me. I use brown sugar and raisins.

As to hot peppers, my husband occasionally likes a splash of Tabasco on
his eggs, and Bob Evan's Zesty Hot breakfast sausage makes an occasional
appearance on our breakfast table. I've had jalapeno scrambled eggs
for breakfast, but it's usually too much bother.

Cindy Hamilton