Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default Good News, Bad News

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 20:44:05 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 19:37:50 -0700, sf > wrote:

>>>Frustrating news: They've reorganized the store and you know how it
>>>is when that happens.

>> I'm firmly convinved the reason grocery stores will reorganize (read:
>> move everything somewhere else!) is to force experienced customers to
>> have to look at a lot more of the stuff the store carries looking for
>> what they want!! Experienced customers know exactly where the items
>> that they seek to buy are, so they don't normally look at (read: be
>> more likely to buy) all the rest of the crap they stock and carry!
>>
>> ****ing grocery stores!! I'm STILL not gonna buy any of that crap you
>> sell! I'm only there for what *I* want, not all the crap you want to
>> sell me!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>Have a couuple of shots of Makers Mark and relax.
>
>Cheri

You DO know my poison! I HAVE a couple of good drinks worth left in a
bottle in my kitchen. No ice though, I need to get some ice cube trays
made in USA. Know of any?

John Kuthe...