Old 09-10-2015, 02:56 PM posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
[email protected] sjv.spider@gmail.com is offline

Default Wanted - Green Coffee Bean Roaster - Help please

On Thursday, April 13, 1995 at 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Richard Hopking wrote:
This is my first venture on the Net so please be patient with me...

I would like to locate an electric Green Coffee Bean Roaster; and buy it for about US$60-70.
It is just for domestic use in the UK. Will allow beans to have a good (frozen) shelf life.

We used to be able to buy a Moda. Cheap and cheerful! Would be most appreciative of Chapter & Verse on what is available

Many Thanks

Richard Hopking

Hi, I have an unused Moda coffee roaster. Would you like to buy it?
I live in UK. Sarah Vickers