from the FAQ: "Announcement of professional products or services on Usenet
is allowed, provided suitable restraint is exercised."

and as per it's explanations of posting to any group I'm not creating spam
in any way shape or form.
reasons
1. posted to an appropriate group FOOD, BAKING.
2. only posted in one group so no screams about cross postings
3. no where did it say that a posting offering to sell or service something
was not allowed in an rec. group.

but since there is so much love in this group I'll just stick around and see
what happens.
--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com