Though I have seen many offers of sales and services in other REC. groups.
like in rec.models.scale

and I'm sure since I did get a few orders from this group that their are
professionals posting and lurking in here ..
Hell what's easier to buy kosher ready to bake foods for your store / home/
school / etc or to make them yourself??

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"The Cook" > wrote in message

> >Gee all someone had to do was tell me so. but NOooooooooooooooooooo ;-)

it
> >had to get political racial and worse. do you agree?

> Absolutely.
> --
> Susan N.
>
> There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary

and those who do not.