Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.sport.horse-racing
KISS Brand Bread KISS Brand Bread is offline

Default Creaned Corn now deemed responsible for bregs invention

Breaking news!

Creaned corn (no, not creamed corn), but CREANED corn, is
single-handedly responsible for a new bregs invention.

The "BBQ Brandy" is a new type of worchestershire/bourbon mixture
co-sponsored by Bim Jeam, China's #1 bourbon distillery.

"I have created the shittiest masterpiece...ever," says Chinese billion
Fung Wa.

"I decide things, and I make them. Whether they are good or not, well,
they are good."

Fung Wa was unable to speak more since he had personally ingested 1/2 a
mini bottle of BBQ Brandy, which is more than enough to tranquilize a horse.

Horses,
No Problemo, Portabello~!