Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

Default You're eating sushi all wrong! Tokyo sushi chef teaches proper way to eat sushi

On 2015-09-10 04:18:49 +0000, Sqwertz said:

> On Wed, 9 Sep 2015 23:57:42 -0400, Travis McGee wrote:
>
>> I personally never use chopsticks. Due to damage to my elbow from sports
>> in my youth, I can't adequately employ them. I always ask for a knife
>> and fork, or, use my fingers.

> I cook and eat a lot of Asian foods but I refuse to use chopsticks -
> or even learn how to use them. Forks and spoons(*) are much more
> efficient for anything and everything.

Well if you did learn to use them you might find a use for them. Same
as with any other tool. I think they are the most elegant and simplest
approach to eating--assuming the food has been scaled for use with
chopsticks.s