Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue
Shalako Shalako is offline

Default Butterflied short ribs, Korean style

On 9/7/2015 12:44 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> These short ribs can also be eaten alongside a nice serving of rice -
>> >sushi style is my choice.

> Ah ok! I assume above the bone is removed.

Here's a really nice photo tutorial on the subject:

http://www.afoodstory.com.au/2011/07...office-sydney/

And there's no reason you have to leave the bone on, go with what feels
right. Those very short boneless pieces done over a table brazier are
just as authentic.

Personally I think the friend lotus and mizuna leaves look divine.

In fact as I've never had mizuna I'll now be on the lookout for it.