Crone

TB wrote:

> Hey All
>
> I need your help, I am writing a dissertation on consumer expectations
> in food and health and would like you to fill in an online survey.
> This takes about 5-10 minutes and is very standard in its usage.
>
> This will help us understand what we hypothosise to be a change in
> consumer demands based on the changes brought about by low-carb diets
> among other issues such as the social responsibility of both the
> consumer and producers of food.
>
> Many thanks for you help
>
> Tj
>
> http://food.rrissey.com

I would love to help you but a person who is writing a dissertation
should know how to spell (hypothosise); I would also like to help you
understand it should be your rather than you..
by the way if you don't like HYPOTHESIS or HYPOTHESIZE what do you think
of HYPOTHENUSE? Can't let those loose in the house...a terrible mess.
I did not realize the children in the first and second grades are doing
dissertations.