Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue
dsi1[_20_] dsi1[_20_] is offline

Default Yakitori grill

On 8/31/2015 12:54 PM, los Golondrinas wrote:
> http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Yakit...tori+bbq+grill
>

> Japanese Yakitori Takoyaki BBQ Grill Stove Yaki Yatai
> by asahikei
> 10 customer reviews | 3 answered questions
> Price: $37.80 & FREE Shipping
>

> So small, but so darned cool looking too!

That looks like a toy! I love watching those Japanese guys make takoyaki
at Shirokiya. It looks like a complete mess but they're able to make it
come out nice. I wouldn't attempt to make it myself. I can't say if
white folks would find fried octopus balls very appetizing. Actually,
I'd rather watch them being made than eat them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txDtqh0MdlU