Jeff Russell

I top post too and many are way too uptight about the issue.
I've tried to pose the same question and never received a reasonable or
civil answer.
I think different news readers handle the posts differently and some make
top posting hard to read. It's only a guess.
Like you, I rarely read the enclosed post or snippet, so top posting saves
me scrolling.
I guess, it's really a cultural thing and people don't like variance or
change, so many use bully tactics to keep their order.

"f/256" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...

> > Sean, please don't top-post.

> What's the deal about "top posting", how that bothers people? I ask

because
> I haven't found a reason to dislike top posting, actually, when I am
> actually following a thread, I never read the previous post, only the new
> post, so top posting actually let me read the new msg w/o having to scroll
> down. So why top posting bothers people? Just want to know, may me if

the