Old 24-08-2015, 09:17 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Graeme...in London[_4_] Graeme...in London[_4_] is offline

Default Oldtimers

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 4:46:54 AM UTC+1, hotair wrote:
A few years ago a small group of us got together to celebrate the grand
opening of Daves BBQ in Wenatchee, WAshington.
I was there with my wife Heather and we had a great time meeting people,
Heather passed away on July 17th ending her 10 year battle with breast
cancer, just in case any of you wanted to know.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

There's a number who attended the event who are no longer with us.