Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default Conical burr coffe grinders, American made

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:49:03 -0600, Playa > wrote:

>On 8/23/2015 9:41 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I'm making a whole "12 cup" pot,

>Addicted much?

For 35 years! Began drinking coffee back in 1980 when I started
working 3rd shift in the donut shop.

I read about a long time coffee drinker who decided to give up
caffeine and he said that after he did he never felt better. So I
decided to give it a try, and after getting over the expected
headaches, and still after a couple weeks after the headaches stopped
I could just never get over the "Gee I could sure use a cup of coffee"
lethargy! So I resumed my coffee and decided for me, caffeine was a
necesary therapeutic agent! Much like insulin for a diabetic, but
without the direr conseuences if I din't get my fix. If a diabetic
doesn't get their insulin they may die, if I don't get my caffeine I
just feel very tired.

John Kuthe...