Scott

In article >,
(Roy Basan) wrote:

> Therefore this led me to ask what this guy is going... Is that a kind
> of arrogant Jewish entrrepreneurship that is one of the many
> reasons why muslims hate them?
> By Showing his jewish arrogance here ,deserves its own medicine. .
> Roy.

"Arrogant Jewish entrrepreneurship"? "Jewish arrogance"? I had never
suspected you of anti-Semitism, Roy. In the beginning of your post, when
you started talking about misplaced sales attempts, I was going to reply
with "so, why not simply say that spam is not acceptable here?" But it
seems that it wasn't the commercial aspect of the post that bothered
you, it was the poster's religion. Very sad.

please mail OT responses only