Roy Basan

> wrote in message >.. .

> but personally I want you to attack me some more because it generates sales.
> yup you and your stupid attack got me orders today 4 pallets each. so keep
> attacking son...... and I'll keep posting and laughing at you out loud.

A sort of Reverse psychology huh? One of the things you learned in
your defense force training.....one of the effective methods you apply
on your prisoners.....
and you think you can succeed in applying that here.... hmmnn ....
funny...
Meanwhile.....
As this particular thread ( that you started )is not in topic by
anymeans related to the important issues on baking and recipes;out
of respect of the other regular posters this will have to end
drastically and quickly.....
I still remember and realize that people here care more about
baking,cookery, recipes and obtaining and sharing ideas that will help
them understand the phenomena of their baking problems, learn new
things, improve their knowledge and even hone their skills etc than
anything else.... and will tend to ignore( marketing baked products
that is not their part of their interests).
And my experience and training would be more useful in that line than
wasting my time arguing with a good for nothing (but very
exploitative )Jew..
If you are not in this line ( or have nothing to share to this
group)as you only want to make money from them)then you should seek a
group that shares your kindred interests elsewhere so that you can
live in peace.
Shalom!
Roy