Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Old Lady lunch today

On 2015-08-11 21:06, wrote:

> Sounds good to me, I love cucumber sammages. Never tried it with cream
> cheese & dill, but I will soon.

It's the only way I have ever had them.

> I made that cucumber salad again the other night (cucumber/dill/sour
> cream) to go with a roast rolled pork shoulder. That leftover pork
> turned into a stew last night - the first pork stew I've made,
> actually. I'll be doing that again...

I often make something similar, except that I use yogurt instead of sour
cream.

Pork stew? Hmm.. sounds like something that would use up roast pork. I
don't often roast pork because I am not fond of leftover pork.

> Tonight's dinner is a mystery ATM, as I'm having dinner at a friend's
> place.

Glad to hear you didn't ask what was for dinner before accepting.