Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jeßus[_49_] Jeßus[_49_] is offline

Default Old Lady lunch today

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 18:07:48 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>I had more cucumber in the fridge that I thought so I made some open
>face cucumber sandwiches. I had some nice sourdough whole wheat bread. I
>slathered it with cream cheese and topped them with some slices of
>cucumber that had been doused with vinegar. Topped the works with some
>chopped fresh dill. I am left wondering why it seems to be that only
>old ladies like cucumber sandwiches. They are delicious.

Sounds good to me, I love cucumber sammages. Never tried it with cream
cheese & dill, but I will soon.

I made that cucumber salad again the other night (cucumber/dill/sour
cream) to go with a roast rolled pork shoulder. That leftover pork
turned into a stew last night - the first pork stew I've made,
actually. I'll be doing that again...

Tonight's dinner is a mystery ATM, as I'm having dinner at a friend's
place.