Roy Basan

Scott > wrote in message >...
> In article >,
> (Roy Basan) wrote:
>
> > Why won't you sell it back home?
> > Try to contact Mr. Yasser Arafat and ask him to be your sales
> > director<g>. so that his people can help you sell your ready to
> > bake goods back to Palestiniam bakeries. and other food shops.
> > Be sure to borrow from the IDF the Merkava tanks as the salesman
> > vehicle,as well as one of their gunships monitoring the delivery of
> > your goods.

> Why the unnecessary injection of politics, Roy?

Scott....
This IDF asshole should be rebuked for his foolishness selling his
stuff here.
It is just grossly out of place ....
If this guy respects this newsgroup as forum for wholesome discussion
on how to improve the baking skills, show some recipes,etc.. then what
is the point of trying to sell his crap.. here.?
If this guy products are really selling well then why he is so
desperate to disturb a newgroup who do not care a whit about any
ready to bake goods.. He should go back home to Israel and
palestine and try his business luck with their arch enemy .They
(arabs) had related baked products anyway except those really Jewish
items .kosher , passover etc.
Therefore this led me to ask what this guy is going... Is that a kind
of arrogant Jewish entrrepreneurship that is one of the many
reasons why muslims hate them?
By Showing his jewish arrogance here ,deserves its own medicine. .
Roy.