Posted to rec.food.marketplace,alt.politics,can.politics
Dhu on Gate Dhu on Gate is offline

Default HUMAN SHIT ON THE PRODUCE - Why cilantro from Puebla, Mexico isprohibited in the US

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:43:21 +0200, More CHANGE! wrote:

> News that some Mexican farm workers have been relieving themselves in
> fields of cilantro bound for American tables may worry consumers. But it
> also raises health issues for the farmworkers.

Chinese use shit for garden fertilizer, and consider it uncivilized and
unclean to eat uncooked vegetables. I tend to agree with them.

Dhu

--

https://babayaga.neotext.ca/PublicKe...ell_pubkey.txt

Ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco.