the stuff is thawed then "Proofed. then baked. and in the Business it
makes it easier then having a staff of many and it is always the exact same
no mistakes .. ECONOMICS, TIME AND QUALITY!

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"Vox Humana" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> > I'm an importer of ready to bake foods from Israel
> > these items are great for bakeries, restaurants, stores, and

institutions.
> > We have the full food service line along with a ready to bake retail

line