Roy Basan

> wrote in message >.. .
> I'm an importer of ready to bake foods from Israel
> these items are great for bakeries, restaurants, stores, and institutions.
> We have the full food service line along with a ready to bake retail line
> please feel free to contact me by Email
> Rob
>
> --
> "I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
> R.J. Goldman
>
> http://www.usidfvets.com
>
> and
>
> http://www.stopfcc.com

Why won't you sell it back home?
Try to contact Mr. Yasser Arafat and ask him to be your sales
director<g>. so that his people can help you sell your ready to
bake goods back to Palestiniam bakeries. and other food shops.
Be sure to borrow from the IDF the Merkava tanks as the salesman
vehicle,as well as one of their gunships monitoring the delivery of
your goods.