Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_8_] Nancy Young[_8_] is offline

Default OT Fine for AC

On 7/3/2015 8:53 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 17:04:22 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>>> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>>
>>> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

> As usual, you have bent the truth to make your gripe (which doesn't
> even concern you) more dramatic. This is a HOA, *not* the City of
> Auburn.

Quite a different story. Anyway, the residents knew the rule,
they bought the wrong kind of A/C anyway. So if enough residents
don't like the rule, they need to get together, figure out how to
change the rule, and do that.

Or get the kind of a/c permitted and retain the nice appearance
of their development.

nancy